Thursday, September 13, 2007
Ok so that was it. The last day. The very last day, and I won't be seeing you til October. The first day is always the hardest. I'm currently paranoid and worried sick, cos I'm hoping to get a sign from you asap. I mean how can I not be, you're alone on a bus trip to KL, at which you mentioned that the wheels were worn out and the best part to put the cherry on top of that whole pile of shit was that at that very moment, I was looking at two bus accidents on the news on TV, one of which occured in Malaysia, and passengers died. And recently, there was another case of a fatal bus accident in Malaysia as well. You have no way to contact anyone, not until you're with your parents, so tell me how in the name of God can I sleep and make do with it.
Not knowing that you're safe is killing me, I swear.
Thank you for spending time with me today, it was definitely a memorable 5+ hours spent with you, when I thrashed you at pool (with a little playcheat of course) and at bowling. Even the tiniest things like table soccer became great when you were around. Thanks for calling me up and talking to me and consoling me right til our lines got disconnected. I never did get a chnce to say i love you. =(
On the other hand, I wish all my fellow Muslims happy Ramadan.
Hopefully in this peaceful month, I'll be a better Muslim, with God's blessings. And for all the months to come. Insyaallah.
In the meantime, I'll just wait and pray for a sign from you. I can't sleep til I hear from you.
There's a piece of you that's here with me
It's everywhere I go, it's everything I see
When I sleep, I dream and it gets me by
I can make believe that you're here tonight
Labels: loneliness
X O X O; 12:10 am